Given the number of hours that full-time employees spend in the workplace, it isn't hard to imagine that habits established or reinforced at the office spill over into the family home.
In this guide, you'll learn how to use your existing communications tools to promote healthy habits as part of your employee wellness program. You'll get ready-to-use materials including:
- Printable signs and posters for display
- Feature articles for your company newsletter
- Encouraging emails for company leaders to send
- Health tips to post in multiple locations
- Informative handouts to print and share
You can play a vital role in promoting healthy habits for your employees and their families—with valuable returns in reduced healthcare costs, reduced absenteeism, and more.